Sorgalim Mossman

Sorgalim Mossman

Friday, October 16, 2015

Life and Halloween....again?

Has it really been almost a year since I posted anything? That goes to show how busy things can get sometimes. I felt as if it had only been a few months. 

I am in the process of making a few Halloween cards. Here is the first one I completed. 



This is a regular A2 portrait card, meaning that the base of the card is 5.5 inches by 4.25 inches. The castle and bats are images from my Cricut subscription. I wanted to make it a shaker card. I cut out a circle on the mat to make the moon. I then added some bat shakers pieces that move behind the large bat. 

Supplies:
Recollections cardstock - orange and black
DCWV - The Spookytime Matstack
Recollections - Halloween sequin shapes



No comments:

Post a Comment