Sorgalim Mossman

Sorgalim Mossman

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween Card #2 2015

Today I am posting the second card that I made for Halloween. I really like the way this one turned out. It actually turned out better than I had imagined. I am still learning to take better pictures of my cards. It is a work in progress.


This is another A2 card. The spooky tree is an SVG file from Miss Kate Cuttables. It is hard to tell from this pictures, but the tree has dimension. I was able to pop up a few pieces to give it this look. The fence and headstone were files included in my Cricut Design Space subscribtion.

I hope you like the card.

Happy Halloween

Supplies:
Simon Says Stamp cardstock (card base)
DCWV The Spookytime Matstack - spiderweb background mat
Michael's Recollections - various colors


No comments:

Post a Comment